Heidel House Brew Fest - March 22, 2014
Join us Saturday, March 22 for an evening of Wisconsin craft beer on the shores of Green Lake. From 3:30 - 7:30 guests are invited to mingle among representatives from microbreweries throughout the state and sample both new and classic microbrews in their souvenir tasting glass. Palate-cleansing appetizers and live entertainment will also be provided. Nearly 100 different beers will be offered!
Tickets are $35 per person. Because space is limited and last year’s event sold out, advance purchase is recommended. Please call 920.294.3344 or toll free 800.444.2812.
Heidel House Resort is offering a special discount for Brew Fest attendees who reserve a room during the event weekend. Please call for more information.
All breweries in attendance will be competing for the 2014 People's Choice award. Each guest will have the opportunity to cast a vote for their favorite beer of the evening.
- Ale Asylum (Madison)
- Berghoff Brewery (Monroe)
- Capital Brewery (Middleton)
- Ciderboys Cider Co. (Stevens Point)
- Hinterland Brewery (Green Bay)
- Horny Goat Brewing Co. (Milwaukee)
- Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Co. (Chippewa Falls)
- Lake Louie Brewing Co. (Arena)
- Lakefront Brewery (Milwaukee)
- Milwaukee Brewing Co. (Milwaukee)
- New Glarus Brewing Co. (New Glarus)
- Rhinelander Brewing Co. (Rhinelander)
- Rush River Brewing Co. (River Falls)
- Shipwrecked Brewery (Egg Harbor)
- Sprecher Brewing Co. (Milwaukee)
- Stevens Point Brewery (Stevens Point)
- Stone Cellar BrewPub (Appleton)
- Tyranena Brewing Co. (Lake Mills)
Brew Fest is held in Heidel House Resort & Spa's beautiful lake view ballroom.