Heidel House Wedding Showcase
Brides-to-be are invited to the first-ever Wedding Showcase at Heidel House Resort & Spa on Sunday, Oct. 26 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Dartford Ballroom. Meet Heidel House Resort wedding experts, the resort's bride-favorite vendors and tour the multiple venues on property.
Attending guests can look forward to:
- Meeting Heidel House Resort's top vendors, including disc jockey Chad Torkelson, DJ Paul Millard of Record Entertainment, florist Scott Seltzner of Embellished, wedding photographer Ken Cravillion and others.
- Complimentary hors d' oeuvres and champagne.
- A special wedding discount for their big day.
- Tours of the resort's diverse spaces, including showcasing of the Escapade Yacht – a popular venue for rehearsal dinners – with complimentary cruises.
- Raffle drawings for couple's massages at Evensong Spa, dinner for two at Grey Rock and an overnight stay for two.
For more information on the Heidel House Wedding Showcase, please call 800.444.2812 or email email@example.com
Imagine your ceremony on the Grey Rock lawn overlooking the lake, or on our Carriage House patio within our wooded tent area. Your dinner reception could be in our beautiful Dartford Ballroom with its veranda overlooking Green Lake, or in our permanent tent near the gardens.
Enjoy a cruise on the Escapade, our 60' yacht, for your rehearsal dinner, or we can arrange it at Grey Rock, our "kind of swanky, lots of fun" restaurant. Evensong Spa is the perfect destination for a bachelorette party spa retreat and we'll create a customized package just for you.
If you prefer a more casual event, we can arrange a cookout and even reserve the volleyball court for you. Open your gifts the next morning in one of our scenic meeting rooms while offering your overnight guests a private breakfast. We have a wide variety of guest rooms with many on-site activities. It will be a fun, memorable weekend for all of your guests.
Come see for yourself why Heidel House Resort & Spa was selected the favorite Wisconsin Wedding Reception location in 2006, the favorite Wisconsin Honeymoon location from 2006-2009 and 2014 and the Best Wedding Night Hotel in 2010 by Wisconsin Bride Magazine.
Limited space is still available for 2014! Call our catering team at 800.444.2812 or submit wedding inquiry now.